Thursday, October 24, 2013

Brittany Hill Wedding Late September















A wonderful wedding day for Mary and Adam in late September!  They were married at a church in Boulder, followed by a fantastic reception at Brittany Hill in Thornton.  Since they will live in California, Mary really wanted some photos that reminded her of Colorado, and what better place for that than Chautauqua Park.  I especially loved the groom's cake, shaped like the states of California and Colorado, with Adam roping Mary into coming onto his cake...:)  A great day for a great couple, I wish you both all the best.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This September wedding is gorgeous. The photos are driving me crazy. I also want such beautiful outdoor wedding and now will surely look for such pretty LA venue for our winter wedding. I am sure that I will find a good venue within my budget.

    ReplyDelete