Thursday, October 10, 2013

September Wedding Gold Hill



















A little rain (and a historic 100 year flood!) didn't stop Sandi and Michael from a great wedding on September 14th!  Sandi is my niece and I enjoyed every moment of Sandi and Michael's beautiful day.  The sun came out just in time for their outdoor ceremony in Gold Hill.  It was so nice for me to photograph Sandi and Michael's wedding, I remember Sandi as a two year old when I first came to Colorado and met her uncle (my husband) Matt.  It was a special day for me to see her get married, and to such a great guy!  It was wonderful getting to meet the Buell's, they are an awesome family.  It was also great to get our family together to celebrate, especially after a trying few days with the flooding.  Congratulations to Sandi and Michael and I hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon in Spain. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment